Friday, February 11, 2011

Weston's Two

I know it's been a long time since my last blog post, but I'm going to be better about blogging and letting everyone know what's going on in our little world. As you all probably know, Weston turned two Dec. 15th! He had a great birthday! We had his party at Chick-fil-a because he loves to play there. Two is such a fun age even though he keeps me on my toes! He is saying so much now, and always makes me laugh. Weston goes to Mother's Day Out and loves it. He always talks about all his friends at school and is always singing the songs they sing at school. Since Weston is in school it's difficult to always do this, but we try to plan a play date once a week. Weston loves playing with his friends! He also loves to sing and dance, play at the park, and watch movies. His favorite movie right now is Cars! He watches it over and over again. I'm not sure who enjoys watching it more, Weston or his Pops. Weston is such a joy and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! I hope you are all doing well and staying safe and warm during this cold weather! I will post more again soon!




Weston's Party






Weston's Birthday Cake