Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our Valentine's Day Weekend

This weekend was wonderful. We had a great weekend with our family at the park, enjoying the beautiful weather, and then Alex and I went to church, dinner and a movie with friends. Weston had a great night with his Cookie and Pops! Thank you Cookie and Pops for letting us have a great night out! On Valentine's Day we are going to the park for a picnic lunch with our little family, and then I'm fixing a special dinner for my Valentine. I'm so looking forward to spending the day with my two favorite boys! They are such a blessing and bring me so much joy! I have such a wonderful hubby and don't know what I would do without him. He is a wonderful and Godly husband and father. He is so sweet and patient with Weston and I. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with the ones you love! I am thankful to have my wonderful friends and family in my life! God has blessed me greatly with all of you so happy happy Valentine's Day!!!